GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New York Fashion Week: Rag & Bone Fall 2010

OMG! I was just reviewing NY Fashion week’s collections, and I know its London’s week now, BUT I must say the whole collection of RAG & BONE got me! It is Fabulous. The mixing and matching of pieces, high socks, draped coats, tweeds,plaids, capes, jackets, and the shoes – Wow! It was a mix of Street Wear meets Scotland meets School Uniform! I will be getting a few pieces for my wardrobe. A MUST!

ragNboneFall2010 

New York Fashion Week: Rag & Bone Fall 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts