GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'Vogue' August 2010






Gwyneth Paltrow is pretty in Burberry Prorsum on the cover of Vogue’s August 2010 issue.

The 37-year-old actress posed for celebrity photog Mario Testino in her downtown Manhattan apartment.

“In my thirties, I feel like I really know who I am,” Gwyn shared. “I’ve made huge mistakes, I’ve learned from them…I feel much more comfortable in my skin now at this age than I did in my twenties.”

“They were fun,” she laughed, “but I wouldn’t go back there for anything!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts