GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Julia Roberts on Elle's September Issue







Julia Roberts has started from her role in Pretty Woman and lasted

on and on forever. She is incredible – clever, compassionate,

talented and charming. I can’t say she is beautiful, but he has

charisma, and that’s what describes her much better. She looks great

on the cover of US Elle September 2010 issue, actually four covers.

On each cover Julia looks different: happy, misterious, sad,

disappointed.
Wearing luxurious designer clothes, including Dolce & Gabbana and

Roberto Cavalli, Julia Roberts graces a number of photos for the US

Elle Magazine September 2010 edition. Two images feature the The Eat

Pray Love Star actress in gypsy style garments, a wide-brimmed hat

and chic golden jewelry.

But the picture I like best is the one with a child Julia Roberts

pressing to her chest. She wears a sumptuous printed blue kimono and

an exquisite necklace with a pendant.
In the interview for US Elle September 2010 Julia Roberts reveals

some facts about her family life and career.

On her family with husband Danny Moder: “The children became the

shooting stars of him, of that thing we have. How lucky we are that

we love each other so much that we burst into three pieces.”

On her acting skills: “I have no acting technique. And there’s

nothing more boring than actors sitting around talking about

acting.”


On working with directors: “I’m always asking those guys to tell me

what they want. The same with George Clooney. ‘Name it for me,’ I

tell him, ‘and I’ll do it.’”



On botox/the plastic surgery trend in Hollywood: “It’s unfortunate

that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women

don’t even give themselves a chance to see what they’ll look like as

older persons. I want to have some idea of what I’ll look like

before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I’m

pissed, when I’m happy, and when I’m confounded. Your face tells a

story… and it shouldn’t be a story about your drive to the doctor’s

office.”

On her kids and family:“You make these people and you love them and

you want them around for a thousand years,” she says about her three

kids – 3-year-old Henry and 5-year-old twins Phinnaeus and Hazel –

with cameraman Danny Moder. “And you want to be there for them for a

thousand years.”

September 2010 issue of US ELLE is on newsstands August 11.

Photography: Tom Munro, Alexei Hay, and Carter Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts