GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun Friday!

by Najaam Lee

cupofcoffee

It has been seriously a crazy week,(coffee anyone) but absolutely a great week! Last night, I had a wonderful time on Love-a-licious Radio show with Candace Chambers-Belida. The interview went really well, and I want to share it with you guys, please “Like” it and Tweet it and spread the word for me. Click Here to listen, and thank you for supporting. Also, for the special Bride preparing for her special day, click here to get a special offer

So the weekend is upon us, I just sent out the latest Friday issue of Style E-Mag, to all our subscribers, and I was thinking, damn I seriously need a vacation, even for 1 week in an Ashram would actually do me some good>> don’t you think? Just a getaway from the same ol same o. YIKES! so I needed a little dream world happening:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts