GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Monday, May 16, 2011

Normal Gets You NOWHERE!!!

by Najaam Lee

Kelly Cutrone has a new book out, “Normal Gets You NOWHERE” at Amazon: $13.95, which dropped on May 3rd, 2011. I had no idea!! *** Note>> what happen to her marketing team for her 2nd book???”*** I was browsing through my girl, Audrey Kitchings’ page on Buzznet, and saw this photo in her Miami Photo Diary Part 2. This is how I found out about it.

kellycutroneNewBook_NormalGetsYouNowhere_photgAudreyKitchingsMiamiphotdiarypart2

And, so I went on Amazon and saw she did a little Promo Video, Click link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m1R68DF7MEYUB2/ref=ent_fb_link

I will definitely be ordering my copy, because I love her 1st and foremost, and I loved her first book, If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You”.

All at Amazon. Just click the links above. I really wish they did some better promotions for her, I mean, what happened? If anyone knows more, please fill me in as to what’s going on. Thanks

Till another time, happy reading!

*************************************************************************************************************

Special Offer to My GOSH Members!

I’m currently opening five one-on-one private intensive coaching spots. No crazy deadlines or confusing pitches. Once the spots are gone, they’re gone! Want more info, Email us: info@vedicimage.com and include your name, email and phone no. , then myself or my assistant Taylor will respond immediately with more info. I Look forward to styling you!

TWITTER and FACEBOOK

 

***************************************************************************************************************

Photo reference: Audrey Kitching at http://www.theaudreykitching.com/
 
Windows Live Tags: Normal,NOWHERE,Najaam,Amazon,Note,team,girl,Audrey,Kitchings,Buzznet,photo,Miami,Diary,Part,Promo,Video,Click,Outside,Mother,Just,links,Thanks,Till,Special,Offer,GOSH,Once,Want,info,Email,Taylor,Look,TWITTER,FACEBOOK,Members,deadlines
WordPress Tags: Normal,NOWHERE,Najaam,Amazon,Note,team,girl,Audrey,Kitchings,Buzznet,photo,Miami,Diary,Part,Promo,Video,Click,Outside,Mother,Just,links,Thanks,Till,Special,Offer,GOSH,Once,Want,info,Email,Taylor,Look,TWITTER,FACEBOOK,Members,deadlines
Blogger Labels: Normal,NOWHERE,Najaam,Amazon,Note,team,girl,Audrey,Kitchings,Buzznet,photo,Miami,Diary,Part,Promo,Video,Click,Outside,Mother,Just,links,Thanks,Till,Special,Offer,GOSH,Once,Want,info,Email,Taylor,Look,TWITTER,FACEBOOK,Members,deadlines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts